1975 B.S. College of Pharmacy, Chungbuk National University, Korea
1980 M.S. Public Health Science, Seoul National University, Korea
1989 Ph.D College of Pharmacy, Chungbuk National University, Korea
1998-2000 Visiting Prof. Univ. of North Carolina, U.S.A.
2000-present: Professor, College of Pharmacy, Chungbuk National University
2006-present, Editor, Evid based Complement Alternat Med.
2011, President, Korean Society of Applied Pharmacology.
2011-2013, Dean, College of Pharmacy, Chungbuk National University.
1) Toxicological Research of Abused Drugs
2) Sleep and Insomnia
- Sleep Analysis (REM/NREM sleep).
- Biophysical and Molecular Research.
3) Screening Study of Anxiolytic
- Molecular and Behavioral Research
1. Jin-Yi Han, Sun-Young Ahn, Eun-Hye Oh, Sang-Yoon Nam, Jin Tae Hong, Mi Kyeong Lee, Ki-Wan Oh. Red ginseng extract attenuates kainate-induced excitotoxicity by antioxidative effects. Evid based Complement Alternat Med, 2012: 1-8 (2012).
2. Zhenzhen Hu, Chung-Il Lee, Vikash Kumar Shah, Eun-Hye Oh, Jin-Yi Han, Jae-Ryong Bae, Kinam Lee, Myong-Soo Chong, Jin-Tae Hong, Ki-Wan Oh. Cordycepin increases non-rapid eye movement (NREM) sleep via adenosine receptors in rats. Evid based Complement Alternat Med, 2013:1-7 (2012).
3. Chung-Il Lee, Jin-Yi Han, Jin Tae Hong, Ki-Wan Oh. 3,4,5-Trimethoxycinnamic acid (TMCA),one of the constituents of Polygalae Radix enhances pentobarbital-induced sleeping behaviors via GABAAergi csystems in mice. Arch. Pharm. Res. 35:1244-1251 (2013).
Jin Tae Hong
1988 B.S. College of Pharmacy, Chungbuk National University, Korea
1990 M.S. College of Pharmacy, Chungbuk National University, Korea
1996 Ph.D. Graduate Center for Toxicology, Univ. of Kentucky, U.S.A
1990-2001 Senior Researcher, Korea Food and Drug Administration(KFDA), Korea
2002-2005 Adjunct Researcher, Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology (KRIBB), Korea
2002-present Advisory Board Member, (Functional Food, Cosmetic and Drug), Korea Food and Drug Administration (KFDA), Korea
2007-2008 Visiting Scholar, University of Kentucky, U.S.A
2008-present Director, Medical Research Center, Korea
2011-present Director, Bio-Valley for Academy-Industry Convergence in Osong
1995-present Member, Society of Toxicology, U.S.A
1995-present Member, American Association for Cancer Research, U.S.A
2000-present Editoial Board Member, The Korean Society Of Toxicology, The Korean Society of Applied Phamacology, Korea
2008-present Editoial Board Member, Journal of Medicinal Food, Journal of Alzheimer's Disease
2005-present Vice President, The Korean Society of Toxicogenomics and Toxico- proteomics, Korea
2007-present Chief of Research Planing, The Pharmaceutical Society of Korea
2015-present Vice president, The Korean Society of Applied Pharmacology, Korea
2015-present Chief of Academic Committee, The Pharmaceutical Society of Korea